Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stash #3

Good Morning! The sun is shining here in Coffs today and my lovely hubby is out cycling with his buddy through the hinterland. It's a perfect time for me to dig out and share what has made it into my stash this week.

Now really, I only went to Spotlight to get some white homespun so that I could start making the pieced back for one of my WIPs - a QS quilt for our bed. But (and there is always a but isn't there?!) there was 30% off all quilting fabric and I thought I would grab a few things. In my mind, my next quilt is going to use greens....something along the lines of this colour wise.

Gorgeous greens by Elizabeth @OhFransson

So i thought I should make a start with collecting some green!


These are all from Denyse Schmidt's range. 2 of the 3 were down to $8/m then with the 30% came down to $5.60.

I picked out these 2 fabrics as well....they had just arrived at spotlight this week. There are no selvedges so I can't tell you what the range is called :(

Oh and I also got my 6 metres of white homespun!

I also had a look around in Big W on Tuesday when I was sans children and ended up bringing these home. There are fabrics here from Red Rooster, Riley Blake and Robert Kaufman.

So there are goodies to be found at Big W if you have a look!

These last 2 fabrics were also from BigW and they will be journeying up the coast to take up residence in Fiona from Finding Fifth's stash. The one on the left is "Fiona's Fancy" by Riley Blake (how could I resist?!) and the one on the right is part of the "1001 Peeps" range by Lizzy House.

Linking up with Fiona's Sunday Stash today!


6 comments:

  1. Love the look of that green quilt! Gorgeous!

    Fab additions to the stash! Oh it's so hard to resist lovely fabric isn't it - that 30% off makes it seriously irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Hanging my head in shame)I have been twice now to the 30% off! Mainly for homespun and more DS too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SCORE on the DS! I miss my Spotlight... was only 10mins away, the ladies knew me, and they'd just renovated and made it easier to get around in store! Oh well, I'll just go sulk into my Japanese fabrics ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to tell me which one it is. My closest when we move will be Munno Para but I won't mind a drive now and then!

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness Denyse Schmidt at $5.60 per metre! Nice to see some fattening of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty additions. I've noticed our Joann's is clearing out the older DS prints, too. I've been stashing a few of them as I suppose they'll be gone for good soon.

    ReplyDelete