Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday stash

These are the new additions to my stash for this week. Not that I really needed anything but my friend Jane asked me to go to Spotlight with her..and this is what came home with me!



These are from the DS range. I will be using these next month when I am part of Quiet Play's Practically Paper Piecing bloghop!






some red and green - $4/m

And I managed to find these gorgeous nursery rhyme fabrics in the quilting section. The range is called "Classic Nursery"


Humpty Dumpty


The 3 little pigs



Hey Diddle Diddle!

Not sure what I will use this fabric for, but it was so cute that I couldn't resist!

Linking up today with Fiona from Finding Fifth!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up today Marieka. Those little nursery rhyme fabrics are so very sweet. I can see some of those folks peeping out from my paper pieced windows. Maybe I need to check out my Spotlight soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I picked up some of that green too - hard to resist at $4/m!

    Loving the little nursery fabric - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nursery fabrics are great. I think our Joann's is holding out on us in the US, we want some of those great prints, too.

    ReplyDelete